TOUCH RUGBY - WHITE RHINOS
- Also known as tag, flag, rippa or non-contact rugby, depending in what part of the world you are from.
- Youth Rugby is currently the fastest growing sport in the USA.
- North Shore Rugby Academy introduces girls and boys to the basics of the sport starting as young as age 4.
- We use a variety of fun and safe non-contact games to familiarize kids with the basic rules and fundamentals of rugby.
- Participants will learn great ball and running skills, while making friends playing an internationally popular sport.
- North Shore Rugby Academy strives to promote a positive, encouraging and professional coaching environment.
- The goal of the program is to ensure that each player has a safe and enjoyable sporting experience, learning the importance of teamwork, sportsmanship and camaraderie.
- Equipment requirements are minimal for touch rugby, dress for the weather, bring a water bottle and be ready to have a great time.